Saturday, January 06, 2007

Thank you!

I just want to say thank you to those of you who read my last post and left nice comments. When I published it, I wasn't sure what kind of reaction I would get. I felt sure that I would get a few negative comments and I was pleasantly surprised when I didn't! You all have been so kind! Even my big brother (Uncle Joby) who rarely gives compliments! I love him to death, but he's just one of those guys that doesn't compliment, so for him to think it was "awesome" (his words) I am TICKLED PINK! Thanks everyone for not throwing stones at me. When we first adopted Olivia, I felt very alone in the world and thought no one else had ever felt the way I was feeling. I don't want anyone else to ever feel alone like that. That's the only reason I chose to tell the hard parts of our adoption story. If you are an adoptive parent, know that God loves you and your family. If you allow Him to direct your family, he PROMISES that He will make it work. God is just so good like that! If you ever need my prayers, don't be afraid to ask for them. Even though some of us have never met, I am your sister in Christ and that makes us family! I could not have gotten through these last few weeks without the abundance of prayers from my faithful friends, church, and family. I've decided to put my email address on my profile so that if you ever need to talk to email me a prayer request privately you may.

0 comments: