Monday, January 29, 2007

Olivia's 1st mud riding adventure!


I decided it was time to introduce Olivia to one of my favorite pasttimes - mud riding! We were actually on Jake's fourwheeler, while he and Mike were on Olivia's. The four of us went riding the other day and I found a huge mudhole on the pipeline in the woods out behind our house. Mike and I are both adventurous in different ways. He drives fast and takes curves on two wheels while I prefer to fly through mud, spinning tires and covering everything in mud. I'm very happy to report that Miss Olivia also seems to have her Mommy's affection for mud riding. She loved it! She's so funny though when she has mud on her hands. When we got off the four wheeler, she just held them out in front of her like she didn't know what to do with them. I'm sure by summer she'll be out in the yard making mud pies just like I was doing at her age.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You 2 look great covered in mud! :) What fun!

Heather said...

I love the fact the Olivia is wearing a bow while mud riding!