Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Olivia & Kennedy
(with me in November 2006 at the orphanage in Vietnam)

Sometime back I posted a picture that another family sent me before we went to Vietnam of Olivia and her best friend Kennedy. While we were there, we were able to spend lots of time with Kennedy giving her hugs and kisses and letting her know that she had a wonderful family back in the states waiting for her. I am so thrilled to say that Kennedy's Mom is currently in Ninh Thuan and they had their g&r ceremony yesterday. Kennedy is officially theirs! I remember those first days with our new baby quite well, so I'll definitely be praying for them as they adjust to each other. Kennedy was such a sweet girl and smiled all the time. Her Mommy posted on her blog that she is smiling for her as well! That's great news. I hope that you'll be in prayer for her family and the other two families currently in Vietnam. It's a tough trip especially when you leave other family members at home. We can't wait to see Kennedy again and meet her new family. I know Olivia will be thrilled. I'm so happy that they will be able to remain friends way over here on the other side of the world. God is so good! Hurry home Kennedy!


1 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

That will be great for Olivia to be able to stay in touch with her friends from Vietnam! That picture is great!