Thursday, January 25, 2007


Is this not the most beautiful little girl you've ever seen!?!?! Even with spaghetti sauce on her face and shirt, she is still absolutely breathtaking! I am blessed to look at her all day long, yet I continue to be amazed at how beautiful she is. I'm surprised we even have to have electricity at our house. I would think she and Jake could light the world with their gorgeous smiles. The neat thing about my children is that they aren't just beautiful on the outside. They are both so sweet and funny. They can both make me laugh no matter what my mood is. It's hard not to smile when you have such beautiful smiles in front of you! Even with the heartache in our family, our children keep us smiling. I don't know how we ever lived without them.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Casey, she is breathtaking!!

Jo said...

What a great smile.