Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hello from Vietnam!!!
I just wrote a very long post all about our trip so far and somehow lost it!!! I don't have the energy to type it all again. We are exhausted!!! It's 11 p.m. Saturday our time I think. I'm so confused. I'm just too sleepy to think. Anyway, we're in Vietnam and it's beautiful and amazing. We're leaving at 6 in the morning headed to Ninh Thuan. We'll finally meet Olivia tomorrow afternoon! I can't believe it!!!!!! We talked to Jake on the phone tonight and that definitely lifted our tired spirits. We miss him so so so so so much. We're thrilled to finally be here though and meeting our girl. Vietnam is lovely and the people are so kind. I can't wait to tell you all about the trip tomorrow. We'll see a good bit of the coast line as we drive 7 hours up to Olivia's orphanage. We can't wait!
We miss you all and can't wait to get home to everyone especially our sugarbear, JAKE! If you see him give him a kiss from us. Hopefully I'll have pictures of Miss Olivia to post tomorrow night! Goodnight from Vietnam!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you made it safe & sound! I can't wait to hear all about your very first time meeting Olivia. Between the jet lag & excitement I hope you can get some decent sleep! :)

Heather said...

Congratulations on arriving! I'll look forward to reliving a bit of our drive to Ninh Thuan through you! Have a wonderful time meeting Olivia!

Anonymous said...

great to here from yall. I saw Jake yesterday and I am on my way in about 15 minutes to go see him again. Love and miss yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Give Olivia a big hug and kiss for me.