Tuesday, October 31, 2006

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We finally got the call!!! At 3:05 p.m. today our most wonderful angelic social worker, Kimberly, called to tell us we finally have our precious giving and receiving date!!! To say that we're elated would be a HUGE understatement!!! We are literally jumping up and down here! I was able to be the one to call our co-traveler Mandy and tell her that in 3 weeks time, we will have our daughters in our arms!!! That was one of the best phone calls I've ever gotten to make in my life!!! This is an AWESOME DAY!!!! On November 21st, Olivia will finally be OUR DAUGHTER!!!!!! Our g & r ceremony will be on the 21st and we have to be in Ho Chi Minh City on Nov 18th. Please pray for us as we scramble to make plans to leave, purchase tickets, pack, and the hardest of all, prepare to leave Jake here while we're gone. THANK YOU GOD FOR OUR G & R!!! Our God truly is an AWESOME GOD!!!! Thanks to all of you who have been praying for us! I'll let you know more details as I know them.
PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!

7 comments:

www.beyond blessed.com said...

Casey!!!!! I am so happy for all of you! You would think I got the call! I can't wait for you to post about your sweet girl! Please give Kennedy a big hug from me and her daddy and tell her we love her. Oh yeah don't forget your mission!
Elaine

Rachel said...

YIPPPPEEEEEE! Congratulations!!!!! I'm SO SO SO happy for you! Are there any other families traveling with you and Mandy? I'm anxious to hear all about your trip and of course I'm super excited to know that Olivia and Anna are coming home! God is Good!!!

erinlo said...

This is a great day! You will never forget about "the call!" For me, it was almost as good as the referral call. I am so excited for you guys. I will be praying for your whole family!!!

Heather said...

You called it - your call came on Halloween. Congrats!

Casey said...

Thank you all! Don't worry Elaine, I won't forget about my mission! Those shoe sizes are very important! As far as I know there are only two other families traveling around the same time (their g&r's are on the 22nd.) Their children are in Vinh Long, though so we won't be with them the entire time. I'm not sure how that will work.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of Jake. He does look so handsome in his Preacher Suit!! Contragulations again on your G&R. I'm so excited for you.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Yea!! I second that, Praise God! I am really excited for you guys! I have really enjoyed following your journey. Have fun meeting your daughter!