Thursday, October 26, 2006

Still waiting. No news today, but of course the day isn't over. Thanks to all of you who have left comments. I just love getting those. Thanks also to everyone for their prayers. I feel them! I wish so much that my internet connection was faster so I could upload pictures. It would make me feel better if I could send Jake's smiling face out for everyone else to see. I wouldn't make it without him. As anxious and frustrated as we are, I know the waiting must be much more difficult for those who don't already have children at home. On the other hand, it will be harder for us while we travel than them because we have to leave Jake at home. I guess no matter how you look at it, this is a difficult journey. The great news is that according to my Father in heaven, the most difficult journeys are the ones with the most reward. In our case we will be rewarded with a precious daughter and baby sister. We wouldn't trade a minute of this journey for anything!

0 comments: