Wednesday, October 04, 2006

ADOPTION UPDATE!!!

We received an email today from our wonderful program director, Jynger, that Olivia's dossier has been sent to Hanoi!!! It will now be reviewed along with our dossier and then be sent back to her province to be reviewed. For most of the families who have already traveled, they received travel clearance about 3 weeks after they received their dossier update!!! This means that we could be hearing about our G & R (giving and receiving) date in just THREE WEEKS!!!

I've been praying (and had everyone I know praying!!!) for us to leave by the end of October and I absolutely believe that we will. I have complete FAITH in an awesome GOD!!! Mike and I are so incredibly excited!!!

I'll keep everyone updated as soon as we are! We also have some new pictures of Olivia and of course 10,000 pictures of Jake I'd like to share with everyone. Because of our s--l--o--w dial up, it takes to long to download them. Hopefully we'll have satelite internet in the next couple of weeks and you'll be swimming in photos of our two beautiful children!!!

Please keep praying for Olivia and all of the children and caretakers in her orphanage in Ninh Thuan. We also have some fellow Dillon friends with children in an orphanage in Vinh Long, so please pray for them as well. We're all incredibly anxious to bring our children home. Let us also never forget to pray for the children left behind. We will no doubt be haunted by them for the rest of our lives once we visit the orphanage. They are already in my thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Casey! I hope you hear very soon!

Morgan said...

I am very excited for you, Casey! I hope you get good news very quickly!