Monday, October 30, 2006

Our future Baptist preacher! I hope this picture is more clear on your computers than it looks on mine! Jake is so handsome! I've been praying since Jake was a baby that God would call him to preach. This was long before Mike surrendered. I assure you that I never mentioned to Jake that I wanted him to be a preacher, but since he could talk, that's all he's ever said he wants to be. He wants to be a preacher like his Daddy. So, when we bought him his first suit a couple of weeks ago, he was ELATED!!!!! He was completely speechless when we first showed it to him. It was so precious. I have it on video. He LOVES his suit, and he's absolutely the most handsome boy in the world! I will continue to pray that God uses him in a mighty way. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy looking at him in his "preacher suit!"

1 comments:

Rachel said...

He is one sharp dressed man! He's so handsome and looks so full of charm. Thanks for sharing the pictures! :)