Friday, December 22, 2006

You'll have to try and imagine how cute my kids look together...

I have been trying in vain to post a picture of Jake and Olivia together with no luck. Darn slow internet and goofy computer that I'm quite sure has a virus. Speaking of viruses, I've been sick the last two days with a stomach virus. So far Mike and the kids are fine. My poor Dad has been sick though, too. My wonderful husband (aka Super Daddy!) has been taking such good care of me and the children. Olivia has had no choice but to rely on her Daddy for everything and I think it's been really good for them. I just can't put into words how great we're doing as a family. We had a rocky first couple of weeks with Olivia but things have settled down now and I think she gets that she's one of the family now and we're not going anywhere. She and Jake get along even better than I ever could have imagined. They play together so well and we all just laugh all day. Life at the Munn house is so so good. We are so incredibly blessed to have two beautiful, healthy, funny, sweet children. I actually have another blog post that I've been working on for about a week now. It will kind of tell you what life was like from when we first got Olivia to now. It will be ridiculously long, but an interesting read.

In case I don't write agan in the next couple of days, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! We are also thrilled that the other Dillon families who have been in Vietnam the last few weeks picking up their children are all either home or on their way and will be here by Christmas. This is such a huge blessing and I am beyond excited for them! This will no doubt be the best Christmas of my life. They just keep getting better and better!

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Mike, Casey, Jake & Olivia

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Merry Christmas Munn Family!!

I'm glad to hear things are going well. Casey, I hope you feel better soon.

I don't care how long your other post is, I will read the whole thing! I have been soaking up everything you and all the other families have to say about Vietnam, your children, their adjustment, etc., etc. Thank you for sharing it all!

Heather said...

Welcome home and Merry Christmas!