Friday, December 29, 2006

Jake & Olivia
Finally a picture of my beautiful babies for all the world to see! This is the photograph I sent out in our Christmas cards. I took these just a couple of days after we got home from Vietnam and trying to get these two to sit still next to each other, smile, and look at the camera all at the same time was absolutely impossible!!! They were funnier that way though and definitely show their true characters! Several people have laughed at me for having Olivia in overalls, but I wish you could see her feet, because she was also wearing rubber boots! They both looked so cute in overalls and their rubber boots. I can't tell you how much fun these two have together. They have their little sibling arguments over toys occasionally but for the most part they are great friends and love playing together. I never thought our house could be more filled with laughter than it already was - but it is! God is so good to put four goofballs together and call them a family! I am blessed to be the goofball Mommy.
(Now that I've figured out yet another way to add low quality pictures :<) I'll try to add them more often until of course that program falls apart, too. My poor computer.)

1 comments:

Jo said...

Great picture, I love kids in overalls.