Thursday, April 05, 2007

and now a little something to lighten things up...

I have a very good friend who I would love to cheer up right now in person but she lives too flipping far away! These ridiculously corny jokes are for you my beautiful friend!

* WHY DON'T BLIND PEOPLE BUNGEE JUMP?
It scares the crap out of their dog

* WHY DOESN'T SMOKEY THE BEAR HAVE ANY CHILDREN?
Because whenever his wife gets hot he beats her with a shovel

* WHY DO THEY CALL IT PMS?
Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken

That last one is Mike's favorite. Can't imagine why. I hope you're smiling!!!

For the rest of you in the universe, I ask that you pray for my friend and her family. You may not know her name, but God does and He'll know who you're talking about.

2 comments:

erinlo said...

I SOOO needed that little laugh. you totall crack me up. Don't know if that was for me, but I'll pretend like it was anyways.

Casey said...

Of course that was for you goofball! You know if we're not laughing, we're crying - sometimes at the same time...

I love you too much to let you cry alone and too much to not try and make you laugh between the tears!