Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Redneck Recreation
In case you've ever wondered what people who live in the country do to keep themselves occupied, here's your answer! We participate in REDNECK RECREATION! Jake came up with this little gem all by himself. It's amazing what you can do to entertain yourself when you put your mind to it! Jake attached a ratchet strap to a creeper and started pulling Olivia all over the drive way. Of course she had to return the favor. This was good for at least 20 minutes of hysterical laughter on my part. The kids had a pretty good time too!!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! 'Course, I AM an Alabama girl. I've always loved it when my kids said they were bored, because if I only come up with work ideas to occupy them, before long they are doing something creative like this! (And the work ideas are left in the dust. Oh well.)

JoanP

Anonymous said...

I love it! 'Course, I AM an Alabama girl. I've always loved it when my kids said they were bored, because if I only come up with work ideas to occupy them, before long they are doing something creative like this! (And the work ideas are left in the dust. Oh well.)

JoanP

Jo said...

They make a great team.

Anonymous said...

ahhh...life in the country. I miss it! No place to do fun stuff like that in Beirut...I'd get run over in a heartbeat. It brings back memories of one year when we had ice on the roads and the neighborhood kids took their mom's pots and pans and cookie sheets down to the bridge over the railroad tracks and were sliding down. Good times...good times....
Too bad you didn't live in McNeil then...we'd have had great fun.

Jenn