Tuesday, March 13, 2007

How do you like my new hair style? It is compliments of Princess Olivia. I've waited my whole life for a daughter who wanted to fix my hair, and here she is! I personally think it looks lovely, but I am a bit biased. I happen to be crazy in love with the stylist! My Mom was a hairdresser for many years before her hands became to crippled by rheumatoid arthritis to work in her salon. Then she became the secretary at the elementary school in the small town where I grew up. She would be proud to see Olivia playing with my hair. Of course she's got a great view of it all from heaven. I can't wait until Olivia's old enough to actually fix my hair. It's a pain to flat iron the back. It will be most helpful to have a daughter around who wants to do it for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! You look perfectly ready for spring. I need the number for your stylist, because you know the issues I have with mine here!! :)

Jennifer

Rebecca said...

Hey there!!! Does she have any appointments open? Ashley, Reagan and I would love a new spring "doo" just in time for Easter!!!
I love what Jake said about your booty!! Quite to the contrary, Elijah asked me the other day why mine is so big and "boingy". I felt like saying because I gave birth to you and all your siblings, but instead I smiled and thanked the Lord I am on weight watchers!!! I have lost 6 pounds so far, woo hoo.