Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mikie Poo!!!
Today is Mike's (aka Mikie Poo, Daddy & Michael - I'm the only one who calls him Mikie Poo and Michael though - and I often call him Daddy along with the kids despite the fact I said I would NEVER do that) 31st birthday! For the next six months we will be the same age, but he'll continue to remind me that I'm his "old lady." Hmmm. I would post a picture of my husband, the most gorgeous man on the face of the planet, but of course my computer isn't allowing that this evening. Ugh. I get to look at him face to face though which makes me the luckiest woman in the world! I would just like to take this opportunity to tell everyone in the world that my husband is an awesome man and an unbelievably wonderful father. He's as good as it gets. I am blessed to be married to a man who also works from home, so I'm with him nearly 24/7 and believe it or not, we actually think that's a good thing! Maybe sometime when I'm not so tired I'll tell the story of how Mike and I came to be. It's a fun story. Tonight though, I'm going to retire from the computer, snuggle with my hubby on the couch and watch a movie. Happy Birthday to the love of my life - the greatest blessing I've ever received from God!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

Casey it is so nice to hear a woman praising and enjoying her husband. What a Godly wife you are.

~Rebecca

erinlo said...

I love this, Casey. You are such a precious woman. All the things that you say about Mike- I'm pretty sure he would say equally amazing things about you! Hope ya'll had a wonderful birthday.

Rachel said...

Your hubby sounds like such a great guy. And I agree with Erin...I bet he would have great things to say about you too. :) I hope he had a great birthday!