Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Who do YOU want to be your next President???

Someone located my blog via Mike Huckabee's blogroll and left a comment so I went and checked out her site as well. She had a link to a really cool site where you can do a quick survey about how you feel on certain issues and it will give you the name of the candidate who most matches your beliefs. Not surprisingly, I was most in line with MIKE HUCKABEE!!!!!! Anyway, check out this site:

http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html

and see who you're most in line with. I hope that it's Mike Huckabee, and if it's not... well, perhaps you should pray about it :<)

2 comments:

DL said...

Thanks for visiting my site and for posting the link the to vajoe. It's interesting isn't it! I love reading your blog and think I will visit more often! Please keep California in your prayers as our primary election approaches!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great website! I am putting a link to it on our blog too. Thanks for posting.