Thursday, January 17, 2008

We've got spirit yes we do,
we've got spirit how about you!?!?!?!


You'll notice at the top of our blog I am now a Huckabee Ranger. I have pledged to raise $500 for Mike Huckabee's campaign. If we could personally give Mike Huckabee $1,000,000 for his campaign, we would. We back him 100%. I realize that not all of you are going to agree with all of his views. Though if you're a Christian, you probably agree with many of them. I've certainly made no secret of the fact that we support Mike Huckabee for President. Our country was based on Christian values and we believe Mike Huckabee can, with God's help and the help of the Christians in this nation, turn our country back toward God!


Mike and I are not wealthy people. We're not even middle class, but we know Mike Huckabee can't get to the White House without our help and your help. We have already made a $100 donation to Huckabee's campaign and will donate more as the Lord allows us. Would you be willing to do the same? I ask only that you pray for God's leading and give to Huckabee's campaign as you feel led. Donate as much as you can, but remember that you can make a difference in the outcome of this election even if you can only donate $5.


Please keep this incredibly important election in your prayers and donate as you can. Help me reach my fundraising goal!!!

0 comments: