Monday, December 17, 2007

And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name. And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.

Acts 5:41,42

I rejoice, I rejoice, I rejoice! I will never cease to teach and preach Jesus Christ! I can't imagine the suffering the apostles endured, but I gladly suffer shame today and everyday of my life in the name of my Lord. I will always speak His truths boldly and be thankful that I am His child.

1 comments:

DL said...

I just started reading your blog...found it through Huckabees. I am cracking up at the comment on the your earlier post...funny isn't it, the liberals of this country thinks it's horrible to hunt animals, but will kill a baby in a heartbeat! As of today I am still undecided on who to vote for in Calif. Super Tuesday. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and it looks like my views are in line with Huckabees, as I continue to read the bloggers linked to his website. Thank you for sharing your views....I will pray for the Lord's victory in this year's election!