Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Uncle Joby!!!!!!!!

I'm sleepy so I won't write much, but I wanted to take this opportunity to say a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful big brother Joe, also known as Joseph, but best known (at least at our house) as Uncle Joby. I started calling him Joby when I was little. He's 10 years older than me, but he doesn't look a day older than I do. We have good genes. :<)

Joby, I love you SO MUCH!!! You have always been and will always be one of my very best friends in the world. I couldn't get through this life without you. You mean the world to me and of course Jake thinks you're the coolest guy in the world next to his Daddy. Happy Birthday from your biggest fans - Mike, Casey, Jake & Olivia. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOE!! Happy Birthday! :) I remember the first time I met you it was your birthday...ahhh memories. lol! Miss you. You and the whole Munn clan should drop by Beirut sometime...we'd all have a great time. :)

love ya!

Jo said...

Casey,

Drop me an e-mail at jojocalvin1278@yahoo.com and I will share!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Uncle Joby say Thank You! :-)

Casey, you are my bestest friend in the entire universe .... well, you and Jake .... with the rest of
my Munn family running an extremely close second. :-) LOL.

Love you all.