Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yay!!! We finally got our video of Libba!

Ok. Maybe this picture wasn't taken today, but this is a good representation of how excited Jake was to see a video of his baby sister - whom he calls Libba! This picture was actually taken at Yellowstone when we were on our trip a few weeks ago. We were all jumping up and down today though when we got our video. We had been expecting it since last week and I was about to lose my mind - which of course wouldn't be a big loss. The video was only about one minute long, but it was still so amazing to see her. She is absolutely gorgeous. She really is. I know that I'm biased, but honestly, she's BEAUTIFUL! I could just eat her up. I love her smooth skin and brown eyes and those pouty lips just kill me! All three of us can't wait to get our hands on her. I want to kiss those cheeks! Jake will no doubt give her huge bear hugs as soon as he sees her. She's going to be very lucky to have such a great big brother. God has truly blessed us with sweet beautiful children! Now if we could just get our whole family under one roof things would be perfect!


0 comments: