Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Olivia Frances Thi Munn
We were thrilled to receive a new picture of Olivia this week! We now have three pictures of her and not one of her smiling! I can't wait to see her beautiful smile in person. Hopefully it will only be another 2 or 3 months before we finally hold our angelic girl in our arms. I've been busy this week buying her lots of clothes! I had been compiling a wardrobe for her over the last two years and now that we actually have her age, a lot of the clothes I had purchased or inherited were too small. I've been scouring the 75% off sale rack at Stage since we got our referral! I just wish I knew what size shoe she wears!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, she looks so much bigger. and kinda different. but of course she is still so beautiful. I can't wait to see her smile either. be sure you send out more pictures when you get them. =) love,Jennifer