Friday, February 08, 2008



Do I not have the two cutest kids in the whole entire world?!?! You may have noticed Olivia's new short haircut! I think it looks awfully cute, despite the fact that it was in NO way intentional, at least on my part. Miss Olivia decided to cut her lovely locks a couple of weeks ago and she proceeded to do so all by herself. I was a VERY unhappy Mommy. It had just gotten long enough to put into a real ponytail! She also cut it on Wednesday afternoon, so we had to make a mad dash to the salon before church to see if we could do something to fix it. Mike's cousin Mindy did a great job. It's a bit peculiar looking in the back still, but Mindy managed to blend it really well. Olivia cut it right in the middle of the back of her head! UGH!! Needless to say she was in a good bit of trouble, so I don't think she'll be doing it again anytime soon. It's funny that cutting her hair actually made her look older and much taller! She's super cute no matter what her hair looks like! Her brother is also ridiculously handsome if I do say so myself :<)

5 comments:

erinlo said...

Oh Casey!!! She is an absolute doll. I love her hair! I actually tried to cut Selah's hair a couple of weeks ago and ended up butchering it when she jerked her head and I accidentally cut a part way too short. Oh well! It will grow and she's still beautiful, of course!!!

Selah's thing as of late is permanent markers. She decided it would be fun to color a wall and then our leather couch- lovely. I managed to get most of it off, but it was no easy task and I think we'll have to repaint the wall before we move out since this is a rental. Ugh.

I love you, sweet girl and I am missing you! I got your e-mail and I promise I will call soon!!!! I need to hear your voice! -Erin L.

Natasha said...

Casey,

Olivia looks just precious with her new haircut! And yes they are the two cutest kids in the world. Is amazing that all moms feel that way.
thanks for posting what Huckabee stands for, I did not know...
See you this summer,
Natasha
www.perrymanadoption.com

Scott and Leslie said...

I love the new haircut!!

Heather said...

Her haircut is super adorable. It is actually very chic and sophisticated. :) I cut my hair once. When my mom found it in the trash can I tried to tell her that it was my Barbie's hair that I had cut- as I'm stading in front of her with butched hair. Kids are fun!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Olivia's hair looks super cute. She looks so much older with the short do. Jake is looking mighty handsome too!