Tuesday, November 20, 2007



I killed this ten point the first day of deer season last weekend!!! It's the biggest deer I've ever killed, so I was excited to say the least. Until TODAY, Mike hadn't killed one bigger this season so I was winning our personal big buck competition. We are both HIGHLY competitive and I'm unhappy that I'm now behind him. He killed an 11 point this morning. I still have a buck tag though, so it's not over yet :<) Olivia was actually with me when I killed this buck, but she wasn't as cooperative with pictures as Jake, so you get to see his smiling face! He gets SO excited when his Mommy (or his turkey Daddy) kill a deer. Olivia was not as impressed, but she likes deer hunting. It was really neat spending so much time with the kids one on one this week in the deer stand. We switched out who took J & O over the week so we each had time with them and it was really nice. We all had a good time. I would post a picture of Mike's, but I'm still stewing over the fact that he's winning so it will have to wait for another day!
By the way, HAPPY (almost) TURKEY DAY!!! Don't forget to thank God for all of the blessings in your life!!

0 comments: